Follow Greg on his journey back to the court as he goes through rehab after having season ending micro-fracture surgery.

Home
Previous Posts:
Pilates: Strengthening My Core
Being on the sidelines is hard... but can be a goo...
"I don't mind the physical stuff... I play basketb...
"I come in and get on the bike..."
Rehab Update
Weight Room Tour
In the weight room
Greg Oden

 RSS FEED

Archives

Blog Roll
My Yard (blog) at yardbarker.com
Mike Barrett's Blog
Oregon Live Blazer Blog
BlazersEdge


Pre-Game Trail Blazers vs. Knicks
posted: Thursday, March 13, 2008 at 12:59 PM

If you want really want to see how Greg's rehab is paying off, check out this video.


8 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah!! We are going to see a lot of this next season!!

March 13, 2008 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger mb said...

Greg,

You have a great mo-hawk right now. Why not step it up a notch and go all-out Mr. T. Seriously. Also, remind Blake to keep that beard growing. He's looking tough as nails.

mb

March 13, 2008 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Miguel said...

I just got chills...

March 14, 2008 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger mb said...

Oden fans, we should be campaigning to see this.

Greg, you should make our dreams come true and rock the Mr. T.

March 15, 2008 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger hammy said...

GREG!!!!! we met you at the movies last night me and my brother, i know you might not get to read this but it made my little brother's night. THE MOVIE was AWESOME, hope you liked it too. I didn't really want to watch NEVER BACK DOWN, but it was cool since we got to see you haha. My brother was like "omg thats greg" i want a picture with him. Anyways good seeing you, you are TALLLLLLLLLLL.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/hamzamunir/Picture010.jpg

ladies and gentlmen my brother and GREG ODEN. :D

March 17, 2008 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Another reminder/vote for the MR T
hawk and beard!

Don't have to do it now, but opening game next season would be a nice surprise

March 17, 2008 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Pedo_Bear said...

the balzers next year will go too the playoffs

March 27, 2008 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger jj said...

oden and roy will carry the team to a couple championchips. Just like kobe and shaq

June 1, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home