Follow Greg on his journey back to the court as he goes through rehab after having season ending micro-fracture surgery.

Home
Previous Posts:
Being on the sidelines is hard... but can be a goo...
"I don't mind the physical stuff... I play basketb...
"I come in and get on the bike..."
Rehab Update
Weight Room Tour
In the weight room
Greg Oden

 RSS FEED

Archives

Blog Roll
My Yard (blog) at yardbarker.com
Mike Barrett's Blog
Oregon Live Blazer Blog
BlazersEdge


Pilates: Strengthening My Core
posted: Friday, March 7, 2008 at 5:28 PM

Greg has been working on strengthening his upper body, his legs, his knee and also his core. Watch as Greg takes you through his pilates workout as he prepares for his comeback.


8 Comments:
Blogger I was there said...

Greg you know you need a permit for concealed weapons right? PRETTY SURE THOSE GUNS QUALIFY. /flex, looking good brotha keep it up.

March 8, 2008 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger tim said...

How much does he weigh? He looks like he's as big as Dwight Howard, but he's about two inches taller. I like the fro better than the fro hawk because it makes GO look more intimidating.

March 8, 2008 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is my Pilates instructor!

www.kimreis.com

March 9, 2008 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger mb said...

Hey, I saw that Steve Blake was sporting a starter beard for the Cavs game. You should encourage him to grow a full-on man beard.

Also, you should grow a beard. You'd look tough as nails.

March 11, 2008 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger wezty said...

Yo GO i'm pumped to see u in a uniform next year, i also look forward to meeting you. I've been talking occasionally with ur uncle Big Fred. What started out a phone call to your house has turned into a real trippy experience. Me and my son sat with Fred at a recent game and look forward to introducing my girl to him next home game. I'm the biggest fan you'll ever meet but am not looking for any handouts or anything like that. Still can't believe fred is REALLY your uncle. Get well and keep up the hard work The league is in trouble next year

March 11, 2008 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger 1Pilates said...

Athletes from around the world do Pilates check out the Pilates Blog and see for yourself.

March 12, 2008 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Sovann Pen said...

Glad to read you're back practicing.

March 13, 2008 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Keep up the good work big fella!

A comment on the hair, go for the full on Mr. T from Rocky 3 look.

The full-on short mohawk with the beard would be sweet.

March 13, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home